close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/T Laptop

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Alexit, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Alexit

Alexit

I have a Dell Inspiron 300m I got ~5 months ago I no longer need. This is the super thin/ultralightweight model (same as a Latitude x300 except lighter grey color.) This has the full Centrino system for best battery life. Specs are: 1.2 GHz, 384MB Ram (128 builtin + 256 DIMM), 40GB 5400rpm HD, internal mini-pci Intel 802.11b wireless NIC, internal 10/100 NIC, intenal modem, etc.PLUS the full DVD/CDRW Mediabase.

Running XP Pro SP2, with both MSWorks2004 and MSOfficeXP installed.

This is really two laptops in one, you attach the media base (it connects a second battery inside this) and have a 6 lb laptop with up to 6 hours battery life, optical drive, and all the IO ports you could image (plus a SUBWOOFER for the DVD movies) OR you pull the lever and leave the media base to carry the 2.9 lb laptop that still has one each of all the ports, full WiFi/LAN/modem, and 2 hour battery life...

I have used this daily for about 2 months, perfect condition, sent to you in the original packaging with all the factory media.

Bought it for $1793 shipped, checking on Ebay I see these are going for about $1200, usually with XPHome and less memory. I am asking for $1000 shipped with insurance or $900 cash Face2Face in Portland OR Metro area. Pictures available, drop me an e-mail.

Trades (with cash either way as needed) will be considered, looking for:
    High-end low magnification scope (ideally Swarovski or Zeiss 1.5-6x42, also consider Leupold Mark4 LR/T 3.5-10x40)
    Quality 1911 Stainless (Colt Series 70, Springfield TRP Operator, etc.)
    Benelli M3 preban 12ga
    Desert Eagle XIX in .44 or .357 (nickle finish preferred)
    Anything similar that will get me in trouble with the wife...

2. Alexit

Alexit

3. hoppyjr

hoppyjr

4. thegunman0

thegunman0

5. Alexit

Alexit

Lost contact with first buyer, IDKW, someone can get a great Christmas present here...

Anyone got a nice Leupold they want to part with?

I could also use a nice bolt gun...

6. whitks

whitks

How about an Armalite M15 A3 flat top w/ several Colt 20rd mags, removable carry handle & front sight + other extras?

I also have a very nice HK Expert in .45 with factory adjustable night sights, 12 rd mags, HK tac light w/ pressure pad, nylon HK case w/ tools, cleaning kit & other accessories.

Let me know
    whitks@earthlink.net

7. ONETIMER

ONETIMER

HOW DOES IT RUN,OK?ANY PICTURES?IS THE XP PRO COMPATIBLE WITH REGULAR XP? THANKS.

8. whitks

whitks

forgot to mention that the Armalite has a like-new Leupold Tactical scope (3x9) with Armalite quick-detach scope mount.

whitks@earthlink.net