Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** SOLD ***

I have a SigArms CPO (certified pre-owned) .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun for sale (or possible trade). I purchased this CPO from TopGunSupply in May of this year and have not fired it since I received it.

Comes with the red CPO SigArms box, cable lock, manual, two magazines, Hogue finger-groove wrap around grips, and Blackhaw CQC (close quarter combat) paddle holster.

I paid $525.00 for the gun, plus $18.00 shipping and $20.00 FFL fees, $20.00 for the grips, and $40.00 for the holster (total of $623.00), but will let it all go for $550.00 cash (or make me a trade offer ... you never know what might strike my fancy :cool: - a little smaller but equally nice .40SW or .45ACP, or possibly a quality electric guitar comes to mind).

·
Registered
594 Posts
Great guy to deal with folks. You won't go wrong with this one.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hello,

Any posible interest in a Mossberg 590A1?...20 inch barrel/bead sight...It is unfired in box, but was the display model at local FFL, and has been cycled. It is the A1 model...heavy barrel/metal trigger guard and safety/heavier springs.
590A1 + some cash? Please let me know if you might be intrested, i can get some pic's of it this weekend, (camera loaned out).
Thanks,
Chris.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not really interested in the Mossberg.

Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
btt ... just a reminder, will ship for an outright sale, but firearm-for-firearm trade needs to be face-to-face

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*** Sold ***

1 - 6 of 6 Posts