close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/T: 7.62x39 Chinese Steel Core, Full 1440 rd Case

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by lostranger, Apr 12, 2007.

1. lostranger

lostranger

I have a full case of Chinese steel core ammo for trade (or sale). Pics available by e-mail. Case was only opened for pics and to verify contents of two sardine cans w/ openers. This is the ammo banned from import and sale by dealers in 1994. Probably the closest thing you can get to AP in 7.62x39. Case is marked w/ the following info in Chinese:

7.62 Steel Core
    Type 56 (an open can I have was on strippers, as this should be also)
    Year made- 72
    Factory- 9121

Other guys are getting a $1 a round for this, but I'll say .50 per round w/ the strippers for free w/ the ammo and to expedite a deal, I would like to open this up for trade/partial trade offers of military type firearms, other 9mm, 308, 0r 5.56 ammo, gun accessories, etc. The worst you will get is a very polite no thanks.

I will only ship where legal in CONUS and you are responsible for knowing where legal is...I will trust but verify (just like the Army told me to...). Pics are available by e-mail. All inquiries will be courteously responded to as soon as possible. I am an Army officer stationed in CO, so you will get no BS if you choose to do business with me. FTF is possible and encouraged in the C. Springs area. Thanks in advance for your consideration. I prefer e-mail - aa_james@msn.com

2. Oneiros

Oneiros

So how much are you asking exactly, 1,000 dollars for that case of 1,440?

3. lostranger

lostranger

Yep, that was the original asking price, but I have reduced to .50 per round and forgot to change this ad. So the cash price would be $720.