close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/T 2 more backpacks and another tent

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by NoShoot, Oct 5, 2006.

1. NoShoot

NoShoot Enlightened One

**ALL SOLD**

Kelty Roswell 2300
    I bought this 3 years ago and have used it for several hikes (<10).

It is used, but has not had the frame “tuned” to fit me (didn’t need to tune). It is a Regular model designed to fit 16-22” torsos. I still have the original hang tags and instructions from when I purchased this and will provide them to the new owner.

Specs/features from the hangtag-
    Kelty Roswell 2300 Backpack
    Weight 4lb 14oz
    Capacity 2300 cu in.
    Torso size 16-22”

Features:
    -Revolutionary Mystery Ranch System offers interbrand compatability of packbags and frames. An ideal mix and match combination.
    -Wrapframe molds to fit to your entire lower back and hips for unmatched load transfer and comfort.
    -Adjustable torso length.
    -Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps increase cooling effect by dispersing and evaporating sweat.
    -Perfect for day hikes and overnight.
    -Shovel pocket front with Hypalon reinforcement points.
    -2 internal pockets against internal “frame” for securing of heavy items and a hydration bladder.
    -Exterior mesh pouch between Wrapframe and Packbag for easy access storage for small items like snacks, camera, GPS etc.
    -Side compression straps.
    -Easy pull and adjust waist belt.
    -Side mesh pockets for water bottle storage.

MSRP is $139, but retail (when found in stock) runs anywhere between $89-139. My asking price is $60 (firm) cash for it locally

Kelty Yeti 4300ST
    I bought this with the intention of using it for short term backpacking trips, but never got the opportunity to use it. Since purchase it has sat in storage.

It has never been used, nor has the frame been “tuned” to fit me. It is an “ST” (short torso) model designed to fit 13-19” torsos. When I purchsed this new there was no hang tag or instructions with it. I will provide a copy of the pack fitting instructions to whoever purchases it.

Specs/features-
    Kelty Yeti 4300ST Backpack
    Capacity 4300 cu in.
    Torso size 13-19”

Features:
    -Revolutionary Mystery Ranch System offers interbrand compatability of packbags and frames. An ideal mix and match combination.
    -Wrapframe molds to fit to your entire lower back and hips for unmatched load transfer and comfort.
    -Adjustable torso length.
    -Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps increase cooling effect by dispersing and evaporating sweat.
    -Perfect for weekend to week-long trips.
    -Shovel pocket front with Hypalon reinforcement points.
    -Top opening.
    -Top compartment converts into a waist pack.
    -2 internal pockets against internal “frame” for securing of heavy items and a hydration bladder.
    -Exterior mesh pouch between Wrapframe and Packbag for easy access storage for small items like snacks, camera, GPS etc.
    -Side and bottom compression straps.
    -Easy pull and adjust waist belt.
    -Side mesh pockets for water bottle storage.

Website with a brief review of the Mytery ranch line of packs-
    http://outside.away.com/outside/gear/200110/200110review_4.adp

MSRP is $260, but retail (when found in stock) runs anywhere between $170-260. My asking price is $125 (firm) cash for it locally.

Sunshine Mountaineering 2 Person Backpacking Tent
    Model ATS-5P I have used it less than half a dozen times.
    Doors on both sides
    Light weight (< 4lbs), 3 pole design with rainfly.
    Poles are shock corded aluminum.
    Includes all stakes, original instructions and carry sack.

$50 cash (firm). Local sale only.

Trades that I would be interested in-

Shimano 9 speed front (braze on) and rear (short cage) road bike derailleurs for double chainring, either Ultegra or Dura Ace. (used in good condition OK)

or

Carbon fiber fork with uncut 1" unthreaded (carbon would be nice) steerer- new only.

E-mail me through the board for quickest response, pics are available.

Thanks for looking.

2. NoShoot

NoShoot Enlightened One

**ALL SOLD**

BTT-

Bought me a carbon fiber fork, but still looking for the other stuff.

Any offers out there?