Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a nice Maadi up for sale. Typical "finish wear" for an Ak of this make. The barrel is beautiful, bright with a mirror shine. This AK runs like a top, never any issues. Comes with 2 30 round magazines and 100 rounds of Russian MFG 7.62X39mm ammo.

Looking to get $PF.... NO trades at this time. NO I WONT TAKE 300.00 FOR IT....FOR THOSE MAKING THAT KIND OF OFFER YOUR PRICE IS $550.00...GET A CLUE YA JACKWAGONS

thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions.

Posted elsewhere...shipping to an FFL IF THEY ACCEPT FROM JOE CITIZEN is fine by me. AMMO HAS TO SHIP BY ITSELF.
POSTED ELSEWHERE

·
Ancient Member
1,097 Posts
PM Sent

·
10mm Auto
1,766 Posts
Will you take $300?

I HAD TO. Free bump.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:faint::tongueout: thats good stuff, I dont blame ya on posting the $300.00

people are friggin funny....all pms replied.

Keep in mind its posted elsewhere and an Ill take it will trump all emails and or PM's....the dude abides. (by forum rules etc)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Importer is CAI....

I'd like to add that the receiver, top cover, gas tube/rod and the bolt all match.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well this was supposed to be gone yesterday twice and neither have touched base back with me.

So heres a bump, please be serious if you're interested and lets not waste one anothers time.

$465.00 FTF

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hurt. Using my own avatar against me. Brilliant but harsh. I may need to go on Oprah or Dr. Phil to get my emotions back in line. :supergrin:

I aplolozie for using that against you it was wrong of me. Not to mention the emotional pain and distress I have caused you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me? :rofl:

·
Registered
677 Posts
These are great AK's best you can get besides the Saiga in my opinion. The Soviets set up the plant for the Egyptians long ago. Have had friends with them and they all liked them. Don't know you EAZY but you got a sense of humor and I wish you good luck at a good deal on your AK sale. You already did a lot of work with the pistol grip addition. Somebody will enjoy it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts