close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Stainless Springfield Armory Loaded 1911 .45ACP PX9151L (So. CA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by gotboost562, Mar 26, 2010.

1. gotboost562

gotboost562

I have a stainless steel Springfield Armory Loaded 1911 chambered in .45 ACP. I bought this gun about a month ago from another forum user and am looking to sell it in efforts to go another direction. I am the third owner and have not fired any rounds through it. I was told the original owner fired @ 200 rounds +/- and the second owner fired @ 300 rounds +/-.

The gun has all-black Novak sights. The serial matching box and two stainless mags are included. The serial is "NMxxxx". I will also include a Kimber mag with base pad. I am looking for what I paid, SOLD. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a few boxes of .45 ACP ammo that I can make a package deal if interested:
    3 boxes - Remington 230 grain FMJ 50 rds/box
    2 boxes - PMC 230 grain FMJ 50 rds/box
    1 box - Blazer Brass 230 grain FMJ 50 rds/bod
    1 box - Winchester 230 grain FMJ 100/rds/box

I would sell the firearm plus the ammo for SOLD.

I am not really interested in trades at this time but if you have something, throw it out there and the worst thing I could say is "no thanks".

I would prefer to sell via PPT and do not want to ship at this time. The firearm is located in Anaheim and I work in the Compton/Carson/Gardena area off the 91 so I can meet in between that area. Thank you for the interest.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011