close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS - Slightly Used Jim Burke Holster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Braden, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Braden

Braden

Jim Burke is somewhat famous in the North Texas area for making fine leather holsters. This is one that I bought from him at a gun show and never really used because the cant is too extreme for my tastes. It works excellent at about the 4 o'clock to five o'clock position, but I do not wear my gun that far back.

From what I understand, Mr. Burke has passed away and these holsters are no longer available.

This holster is designed to fit any Glock 9mm, .40 cal or .357 Sig handgun. It has a "17" stamped on the back, which I assume refers to a Glock 17. Either way, it will work for any of the calibers listed above.

I should note that it is somewhat loose when not on a belt. Always has been. But, once you tighten the belt then it snugs up nicely and will securely hold your Glock.

I believe I paid in the neighborhood of $60 for it. It is slightly worn so I will sell it for $35 (OBO) including shipping in the U.S.

I will take Paypal, check or money order, but if you pay with a check I will wait for it to clear before I ship the holster.

First come first serve.

2. Braden

Braden

Bump. Great holster in great shape.

3. J.P.

J.P. Intergalactic

Those are one of the most comfortable holsters you'll ever wear!
    free bump.

4. Braden

Braden

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this. Tell me, is the holster itself just not that appealing or is it the price? It's a nice holster and I thought the price was fair. As popular as these holsters are with those who have owned them I really expected this one to get snatched up fast.

^8

5. M.Smith

M.Smith

6. Braden

Braden

PM, e-mail and Paypal invoice sent. I would have mailed you a letter too but I didn't think it was necessary. ;)