Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$265 FTF FIRM. Due to another Glock on the way, I am going to sell my W.German Sig P6. It is marked 11/80, and has minor holster wear. The internals are in great condition. It comes in the original box with an English instruction manual, 2 factory magazines, and I have a Promag 8 rounder on the way. I have the leather holster for it, but, it is left-handed. I took it out last Friday and shot approx. 100 rounds through it with no issues.

$265 FIRM FTF.

I am in N.E. Alabama. I'll take some pictures tonight, and I can email more if you like.

Pics added...

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Bump for an exceptional deal. I have one just like it, with the lefty holster, and one less mag, with $375 invested. Wish I'd waited!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Would you consider shipping to SW Florida?

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Send me a PM as to what the shipping cost might be.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop to $265 FTF. Price is firm. The Pro-Mag is junk, so I am returning it and reducing the price. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Have you figured out the shipping, I am very interested but was waiting to hear back from you on the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Restless,

If you sent the PM to me I did not get it.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
774 Posts
Bump for a great seller and an excellent deal. Picked up a G22 from Restless a few weeks ago and the deal went smoooooth.

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts