Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sig P226 Navy for sale. This pistol is an actual US Navy SEAL overrun pistol. (I contacted Sig with regards to this handguns serial number and got an email back from them stating that it is in fact one of aprox. 2000 handguns that the Navy didn't end up procuring due to the latest models having rails for attachements.)

This model is unique as all the internal components that are ferrous (steel) are parkerized to inhibit corrosion. The hard to find magazines also are parkerized in the same manor and have rubber pads that are part of the base plates. The slide is stainless steel and the frame is anodized aluminum.

The handgun has just under 1000 rounds down range. Purchased it in 2005. Comes with three 15 round magazines, box, manual, lock.

Wear is as expected on the barrel, hood, and slide rails from use. There are also a few minor nicks in the mag base of the frame from inserting mags.

Looking to get $650 plus actual shipping

Best way to get in touch with me is via email: [email protected]

Only trade I'm interested in is a Glock 21 SF plus cash to make up the difference.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the comments. I actually thought with the round count it was a fair price. Guess I should have listed it a bit higher. I paid almost $900 for it back in '05. Go figure...

I have two gentleman in contact with currently that are interested. We will see how that pans out...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I paid $600.00 and $650.00 for my 2 used non railed ones last year. Both were shot very little. One came with 2 10 round phospahted mags and the other with the 2 Hi-caps. I prefer the non rail guns to the railed guns.

JRP99

1 - 6 of 6 Posts