Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new Sig P239 DA/SA in 9MM with contrast sights, two magazines, box and all the paper work that came with it. The only wear is on the barrel from approximately 300 rounds fired. I am the original owner of this firearm and it has never been holstered or carried. This P239 has only been to the range on three occasions shooting Winchester and Remington ball ammo with a few rounds of Speer Gold Dot 124 grain +P for a reliability check. This weapon has no issues and is very accurate. I have three Sig P239s, two of them in 9MM and one in .357 sig/.40 and it's time to let one go. Please no trades (I need a new set of drums). The price of this weapon is $525 plus shipping through my FFL to yours which will be an additional $35. I will accept payment in the order of a United States Postal money order.

Check out the pictures and if you have any questions, just ask.

Dennis

Thanks for looking..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the nice comments on the pictures, and NO overload2020 you don't get any copies of my agency work.. they're copyrighted. :supergrin:

Dennis

·
hedgehog
1,447 Posts
SA/DA right ? sharp looking gun !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTT.. You won't find a nicer pre-owned, accurate and very low round count Sig P239. :wavey:

Dennis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts