Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Sig has a date code of 1995. I purchased ANIB a few months back and added the following. The slide was sent to Barsto for a match fit barrel. I bought a semi drop that was loose and sent the slide to Irv Stone and had him make a match barrel for it. He left a little on the locking leg, then I fit it to the gun. It locks up very tight. No chamber play or Sig rattle. The slide was done at Customized Creations w/Cerakote graphite black and front sight was also fitted(Dawson Precision). Grips are Hogue aluminum and it also has a stainless guide rod. Has had some mild trigger work by me. Polishing the usual suspects and 18lb hammer spring. Clean break with no creep or stacking. Gun will ship with 8 high cap mags, original black Sig box with outer carton, test target and the usual stuff, spare parts as pictured and a Black Hawk holster. There are no excuses why someone would not be in love with this gun. I have been shooting very well with my Glock 34 and have lost interest in this gun so I want it to find a good home. The pictures do not do justice to the Cerakote finish on the slide. There are probably 1000 rounds on the gun and barrel. 1000% no problems. Selling price for everything pictured will be $850.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Money orders or discrete PayPal w/4% added to total. I will not separate. If you want the mag release switched let me know and I will take care of it for you before shipping. I have sold several guns on Sigforum and I'm sure the buyers will attest to my honesty. Also a longtime E-Bay member (chris240)

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] w/questions or additional pic requests.

I will trade + cash for a NIB or ANIB Glock 35 w/high caps.

First "I'll Take It" posted to the forum will get the gun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts