Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a sweet sig 229 DAO 40 cal, comes with box and 2 mags,and HOGUE grips (have extra mags if buyer chooses to buy) its a 1994 model and ive been holding it because the craftsmanship is way better than the new ones IMO, ive placed it next to a newer one, no comparison in my book, its a DAO and worth the conversion to DA/SA, in fact CC said they would convert for 100.00 parts and labor. Gun was new and ive put about 300 rds thru, perfect function, never a mess up at all.
530.00 shipped FIRM
Please make sure FFL accepts from individual or buyer pays extra shipping cost.

PM me email for pics

[/

·
Registered
677 Posts
Bump for a nice 229- easily converted to DA/SA. Someone should jump on it. It is very clean non-railed version, which are becoming increasingly harder to find in this clean of a condition.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for a nice 229- easily converted to DA/SA. Someone should jump on it. It is very clean non-railed version, which are becoming increasingly harder to find in this clean of a condition.
thanks CB its killn me to sell it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
must ...resist.... :p if it didn't need that conversion it would be ghost my friend... old school 229s my all time fav :D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
must ...resist.... :p if it didn't need that conversion it would be ghost my friend... old school 229s my all time fav :D
i agree, but i was going to have the front serations put on at CC and then converted to da/sa for 100.00 and night sights then refinished, man she would be real sexy then. heck maybe even a melt job :wow:
LLL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts