close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Several Spydercos

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jeff, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Jeff

Jeff Millennium Member

The tax man cometh, and as a result, I need to liquidate some of my collection. Here's what I'm looking to sell:

1. LNIB Spyderco Calypso Jr. Lightweight. Plain edge, VG-10 steel. Like new condition, carried a few times but never used. No box. SOLD

2. Santa Fe Stoneworks Delica. Plain edge, mother of pearl handle. I don't have a digital camera, but it looks nearly identical to the one pictured here: http://store.knifecenter.com/pgi-ProductSpec?SP11PPEARL Only the web pattern on mine is centered in the handle. Never carried or used, I bought it and put it in my storage case. $125 shipped.

3. Santa Fe Stoneworks Delica. Serrated edge, lapis and jet handle. You can see what lapis and jet stone looks like here: http://www.santafestoneworks.com/handlelapidary.html The design is similar to my mother or pearl Delica, only this one does not have a Spyder Bug on it. The black lapis makes up the web pattern on the middle of the handle and the blue (with black and gold accents) lapis makes up the two ends. This knife is also in new condition, purchased and then stored away. $125 shipped.

Please note that Santa Fe Stoneworks reworks just the non-clip side handle. The clip side is a standard stainless Delica II with Sante Fe Stoneworks etched into it.

Since I realize buying sight unseen is never fun, and I don't have a digital camera, I'll gladly extend a three day inspection period to the buyer.

If interested, please email me at: leadfoot9mm@yahoo.com

Thanks.

2. Jeff

Jeff Millennium Member

Prices lowered on both Santa Fe Stoneworks Delicas to $115 each, shipped.