close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Second Chance Monarch +P+ Bullet Resistan Vest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by uafgrad, Jul 3, 2006.

1. uafgrad

uafgrad

I have a Second Chance Monarch +P+ bullet resistant vest. This is a level III vest with a level 1 stab/spike rating. Included with this vest is a Level II soft trauma plate.

This vest is in very good to excellent condition. It has been my personal vest. I bought it while doing ride alongs with the intention of entering law enforcement, though due to medical reasons I am not going to be able to pursue that career anymore. I am a big guy 5'10" 280 and this vest fits me fine. It is the larger (22" IIRC) panels. I have always stored it flat and in a cool dark closet. It goes without saying that this vest has NEVER been shot or stabbed

New these vest sell for approximately $1500. I am asking $500 shipped

Here is the description from Second Chance
    Monarch® combines three exclusive 4th generation technologies to produce revolutionary improvements in wearability and performance!

Araflex® IV is the first major improvement in ballistic materials technology to be developed downstream of the fiber manufacturer. Ounce for ounce, 4th generation Araflex® IV fabric has higher ballistic performance than any 3rd generation armor available!

Butterfly Lite™ stitch patterns are sophisticated, self-reinforcing, and patented.

GORE-TEX Comfort Cool® waterproof, moisture vapor breathable, ballistic pad covers are protected by U.S. patent. Its oleophobic properties add protection from contamination by body oils and salts, fuel and oil spills, acids and caustics.

Over 1,000 direct comparison wear testers have overwhelmingly preferred the Monarch® balance of lightweight, low bulk, high flexibility and moisture vapor breathability for improved comfort. Add to this our exclusive Climatron-EMS® system and our guaranteed custom fit, and you’ve got a winner!

Finally, a NIJ certified vest that doesn’t feel like a rubber raincoat! Available in Levels IIA, II and IIIA.

Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]