Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good shooting pistol.
I tried out the 1911 controls with this thing but I have too many years running a other systems.

This one has all the extras already installed at the factory.
Takes Para double stack mags.

now if i can get the photos to post.

ftf in dfw for $SOLD

And thank you for all the help on posting photo's.

·
Registered
173 Posts
have to withdraw my offer....I just heard back from another deal and don't have the cash now.

sounds like a good deal.

Jmax

·
Registered
726 Posts
well your more that welcome to send a pic to my email if you want to
i dont suppose your are going to be in the houston area n e time soon?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just in houston last month. we out in katy. i haven't been out in katy for 30 years.(the last time i stopped in to see them) my uncle came by the hotel to take us to dinner and when he told me he wanted to go downtown and look around I almost laughed.
I was in downtown houston in 93 getting a pair of motor boots ( I rolled in off I-45 and hawled ass back. Downtown houston in 1993 was a hell pit!!
The rule for the last 20 years was, use hiway 6 or 36 to get down to the coast, stay the hell outa houston.
Well old unk took me by the new ball park. what a great place. I now know I should have went to see the Rangers play the stro's. yall in houston are lucky buggers to get an indoor ball park. I hate going the The Ball Park in midcity to "sweat till you're wet" and buy one beer to get broke.
Ironic the central police station seems to have missed out on the revitalization.

As for photos. hope soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts