close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Saiga 12 with 5 and 10 rd Mags in Asheville or Western North Carolina

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Boxnasty, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Boxnasty

Boxnasty

[​IMG]
    I have a Saiga 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun for sale. I bought it last August at Rex's Guns in Hendersonville, NC, and test fired it five times at their indoor range. Then I took it home, cleaned and lubed it, and stuck it under my bed. There has to be somebody else who needs this thing.

Includes one 5 and one 10 rd magazine. The manual and cleaning gear are intact and in a ziploc bag.

When I bought it, the guys told me the selector switch was hard to move. They weren't kidding; the little nub has put a groove on the side of the receiver throughout the entire selector lever travel. Also, the front sight post was scratched when I bought it and just looks shiny from both sides, but not from the back. The bolt hold open device works fine. The gun cycled perfectly when I test fired it.

If you can do a face-to-face meeting in Western North Carolina (I'm in Asheville), I'll throw in 20 Winchester 00 buckshot shells and that 100rd shotshell box for $20. If you're from NC, I can ship it (less ammo). If you're outside NC, you'll need to find an FFL dealer for me to ship it to.

Looking for $495. PM me if you have an offer.Will not consider trades.