Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Sold Pending Funds***
I bought this gun in May in new or like new condition (see gun broker auction #98818105 http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=98818105). It is the strongest, most solidly built semi-automatic I have ever seen. Since then I have put 500 rounds through it (Georgia Arms canned heat ammo - 10mm 180gr FMJ practice ammo). Since I am developing a bad 1911 habit and am not a reloader, I am selling this gun. It does not come with a box or papers unfortunately. I have purchased two new magazines for it. One of them is still NIB. The gun came with a single magazine (w/yellow follower). The new ones I purchased have the white followers. The gun is in 99% condition. The only blemishes that I can see are a couple of very light surface scratches that are on the sides of the slide (light enought that they wouldn't show up when I was trying to take pictures of them to post). I paid $675 for this gun (with only one magazine) and that is what I am asking for the whole package (gun w/three magazines) + $25 shipping. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts