Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please keep in mind this is privately owned and shipped (no FFL on my end) so please make sure your dealer will accept this from an individual. I will provide a photo-copy of my Texas Driver’s License for their records.

Payment by US Postal Money Orders only!

The first “I’ll take it!” posted here gets it, but please follow up with a PM or email.

Ruger Redhawk Stainless .45 Colt with a 5 ½” barrel, adjustable sights and rosewood grips. Made in 1999 (S/N 503-308xx). Includes factory box with papers and lock. Excellent condition with only minimal wear. SOLD, PF

· Registered
3 Posts
If that deal fell through I will take it. I would love to own one of those!

Ryan
Please keep in mind this is privately owned and shipped (no FFL on my end) so please make sure your dealer will accept this from an individual. I will provide a photo-copy of my Texas Driver’s License for their records.

Payment by US Postal Money Orders only!

The first “I’ll take it!” posted here gets it, but please follow up with a PM or email.

Ruger Redhawk Stainless .45 Colt with a 5 ½” barrel, adjustable sights and rosewood grips. Made in 1999 (S/N 503-308xx). Includes factory box with papers and lock. Excellent condition with only minimal wear. SOLD, PF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts