Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update...The Ruger has been sold...thanks GlockTalk!

I'm selling my Ruger MkIII Target model in stainless. This model comes with a 5 1/2" bull barrel, adjustable rear sight, two mags, lock, manual, scope mount, spend shell casing, etc.

I've put around 750 rounds down range. It has performed great and is super accurate and really fun (and cheap) to shoot.

The MkIII is in excellent shape and has spent most of it's life in the safe.

I've added a few goodies to it...
  • Volquartsen Accurizing Kit --I had Volquartsen install this kit and boy is it nice. It lowers the trigger pull to ~2.25 to 2.5lbs and you can really tell a difference from the stock set up. It also came with an extended bolt release. I also have all the stock trigger parts as well. This kit alone cost $105.
  • Hogue wrap around grip -- This grip is really nice compared to the stock grips and allows for a better hold when target shooting at the range.
  • HiViz front sight -- I never was a fan of the black on black stock sights. It made it a little more difficult to pick up the front sight in lower light. The new sight really stands out.
I would like to get $350 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must accept from an individual (will include copy of my DL). I would go $325 FTF...I'm located near Kansas City MO.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Next in line if it falls through

1 - 4 of 4 Posts