Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Prefer FTF sale anywhere in the southern half of Arizona. I live in the greater Phoenix area. Would consider sales outside Arizona if you're willing to cover shipping costs over and above asking price. All offers will be considered, but no trades at this time please.

Gun is like new. Only 20 rounds fired through it! All stainless steel (low-glare) with laminated wook stock. Comes with a Bushnell 3-9 X 32 waterproof/fogproof riflescope already mounted on gun. Also comes with owners manual.

Chambered in .223REM (5 round capacity) with a 16.5" hammer forged barrel. Stock is one full inch shorter than standard length Ruger rifles.

Gun has a non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled-feed extractor, the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.

Also, patented floorplate latch, mounted flush with the front of the trigger guard, that secures the hinged floorplate against accidental dumping of cartridges, yet allows quick unloading of the magazine by simply pressing from the outside of the guard.

Has studs for mounting sling swivels and an easily accessible three-position safety that allows the shooter to lock the bolt, or to load and unload, with the safety engaged.

Ruger has ceased production of this gun, therefore very difficult to find NIB anymore! This gun is fast handling and also works well for those that require a shorter length of pull.

MSRP for this gun was $825.00.

Asking $525.00 for everything!!!

If you have general questions I haven't answered above, please post for all to see.

For questions on price, please PM me.

Good Shooting,
Craig

PS - generally I'll be back at least once in every 24hr period. I guarantee I'll be around at least once every 48hr period.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i agree the glock 29 is the most versatile hand gun. at home it carries a tlr-1 streamlight and a 15 round mag for g20. has a lazer-max lazer system .in the morning i use the ten round mags and drop off the light for ccw perpose. and i can load it heavy for when i go out in the woods . great all around gun

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody?:mememe:

This gun is cleaner than NIB for the same price as new Glock!:perfect10:

All offers will be considered.:alex:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for a home!

The stock is an inch shorter than standard rifles. Works great for women and youngsters who require a shorter length of pull, while still working comfortably for those of us with average to longer length arms. Plus, light recoil for those that might be more recoil sensitive!:)

Still great for deer hunting in the states that allow 22 centerfire rifles.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This gun is a predators worst nightmare.:shocked: Nor do varmints or deer stand a chance.:shakehead: Not bad for home defense either being compact.:scared:

Any offers?:mememe:

·
Wake Up America
852 Posts
TRade for NIB G30?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts