Glock Talk banner

WTS Ruger LCP .380

715 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  btefft
WTS my Ruger LCP .380. This is the most widely carried pocket pistol/backup pistol out there.

Mine has been pocket carried a bit but fired less than 50 rds. and is in like new condition. Comes with the factory box, pouch and one magazine just like it was purchased.

Will include RH ankle holster at no extra charge.

$275.00 plus $30.00 shipping in CONUS. Must ship to an FFL.

I accept PayPal (no fees or you pay fees) or USPS Money Order

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure gen 1 or 2 but I am certain it is a post recall model manufactured after the recall. This was verified by the serial number when Ruger issued the recall a couple years back.

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
For folks interested in buying a Gen 1, LCP - I have one and it was been flawless. Shoots everything I put in it, including my reloads.

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to know. I was not aware of a Gen1/Gen 2 LCP. Haven't shot it much but never had any issue. Accurate too once I got comfortable with the trigger and size of the pistol. Sure is easy to carry!

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
Mine shoots better than factory because I put a 13# recoil spring in It. Dropping in the new spring was a simple a field striping the pistol and reassembling it with the new spring. The heavier spring makes it much more pleasant to shoot - I can really feel the difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts