Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SPF**I have a lightly used Rock River M4gery. Only 90 rounds of brass cased ammo through it. Sweet shooter, and more accurate than me :). It is a flat top, with the following accessories:
GG&G flip up rear BUIS
GG&G single point sling mount
Eotech 512 Rev F (no box)
CAA railed forearm w/covers (also have the stock factory carbine length handguards)
VFG w/surefire light & pressure switch
RedHead hard case with foam cut out (from Bass Pro). I also have the blue hard case that came from the factory.
Troy single point sling (tan)

I have over $2000 invested. I am asking $1750 obo. Pics available upon request. Want to sell as a package only at first, but might split accessories later. If someone wants the rifle only, I'll consider that as well. FTF only in the South Florida area. I will be driving up to the Jax area straight up I-95 on Thursday evening 7/2/09, so a FTF along the way would be possible.
Also available to the buyer only is 5 black non window Pmags, and 300 +/- rounds Centurian brass ammo. Those can be negotiated at time of sale. I will consider partial trade plus cash, but I need to clear $1000 for another project.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT. Price dropped to as follows:

Rifle with GG&G flip up rear BUIS, GG&G single point sling mount, and factory handguards - $950
Eotech 512 Rev F (no box) - $325
CAA railed forearm w/covers (also have the stock factory carbine length handguards) - $70
VFG w/surefire light & pressure switch - $70
RedHead hard case with foam cut out (from Bass Pro). I also have the blue hard case that came from the factory. - $50
Troy single point sling (tan) - $25
5 Pmags with 250 +/- rounds of centurian ammo - $150
Or everything for $1550.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts