·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD:

ROCK ISLAND ARMORY STANDARD CS COMPACT 1911 in Outstanding Condition

Ships from Arizona to your FFL OR FTF in Scottsdale, AZ

SPECS:

- Low Round Count, about 300 rounds, flawless.

- Caliber: .45 ACP

- Capacity: 7 rounds with the included factory magazine (comes with only one mag, as from the factory)

- Trigger: SAO, of course, but this one is sweet. No modification, it just happened to come sweet, crisp, and light from the factory. Trigger also has an adjustable over travel stop.

- 3.5” button rifled bull barrel supported by a full length guide rod, bushingless.

- Sights: Dovetailed, both front and rear - Novak style (as from factory). They came plain black but have been enhanced with glow-in-the-dark three-dot set up—aftermarket addition. Not tritium, but a superluminova type. The sight are very nice.

- Finish: Matte Parkerized, in excellent condition. Very nice finish.

- Grips: The factory rubber grips come with this sale.

- Box – Comes in OEM box.

NOTE: the RavenWood Dia de Muertos grips mounted on the gun in some of the photos below are NOT INCLUDED with the sale. The gun will come with the factory rubber grips installed (also shown in the pictures below).

PRICE: $385 Shipped to your FFL OR $365 FTF in Scottsdale, AZ.

Send Offers to: FirearmsInPhoenix (at) Gmail

Note: I’ve sold firearms on GlockTalk and S&W Forum under the username “FirearmsInPhoenix.” I’ve sold firearms on Ruger Forum under the username “jPhoenix.” I’ve also sold on Defensive Carry under the username “NoSlack.” I’ve sold many watches on WatchUseek (watch collecting is also a hobby) under the username “jPhoenix.” I’ve sold parts and accessories on ar15.com under the username “FirearmsInPhonenix.” All of my sales have had positive results and satisfied customers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.