close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Real Nice work Van- 98 Chevy AStro AWD Cargo Series- FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by UrbanKnight, Oct 17, 2004.

1. UrbanKnight

UrbanKnight

Alright folks, I am the second owner of this gem. MY company bought it brand new in 1998. We used it to deliver medications to nursing homes and drove it from Morgantown, WV to South of Beckley WV everyday for 5 years. As such, it had 210K on it. I then bought it from my company last August becuase of its outstanding condition.

We maintained this vehicle like it was our first born. IT had Oil changes every 3k miles without fail, had any maintenance needed whenever it needed it, etc.

As such, here is what was done in the last year:
    Completely new exhuast
    4 new tires
    Complete replacement of the brake system (lines, calipers, pads, rotors etc)
    Complete fuel line replacement.

This van needs absolutely nothing, runs and drives like it was brand new.

IN all honesty, if I didn;t tell you the mileage, you would think this is a 60k van. It has 215,000 on it right now.

It is a white cargo series, dual air bags, AC, All Wheel Drive 4.3 vortec engine. This thing can haul alot!

KBB is 5k, I would like to get $3500 OBO

I am only selling it becuase I brought it to florida with me to drive from Jax to Daytona everyday, but the gas mileage is horrible for a 100 mile each way commute (14 mpg), so I just bought a beater for that.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I am in Norht Jax (by the airport), but will drive if someone is seriously interested.

We drove this from Pgh, to JAX without any issue, and I would drive this anywhere in the country everyday without a single worry.

Will consider trades plus cash.

Pic I have (I will take more later today)
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/the_urban_knight/detail?.dir=47ca&.dnm=c751.jpg&.src=ph
    Thanks
    UK