close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: RAID-style BDUs, lots of Gear, Bags, Belts, Etc.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Atty_Guy, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Atty_Guy

Atty_Guy

I'm cleaning out the gear locker and I have the following gear for sale:

2 sets of USGI Woodland BDUS, jacket and trousers, in excellent condition in size Medium Regular. The trousers have been modified with hook and loop on the right rear pockets. Jackets have been modified by moving lower pockets to sleeves and placing hook and loop over top pockets and on top pockets. Mods were done by one of the tailors in Quantico. Excellent condition - $50.00 a pair.

2 sets of USGI 3-color RAID-style DCUs, jacket and trousers, in excellent condition in size Medium Regular. The trousers have been modified with hook and loop on the right rear pockets. Jackets have been modified by moving lower pockets to sleeves and placing hook and loop over top pockets and on top pockets. Mods were done by one of the tailors in Quantico, VA. Excellent condition - $50.00 a pair.

Woodland A-III pack with two A-III pack accessory pouches. The pack is in good condition, with some overseas duty. It was pre-Camelbak and so I had it modified to accept a Camelbak Pakteen (included). Also comes with two accessory pouches. $75 for the set.

OD "p***y pad". $10. OD 2-quart canteen and cover, with NBC attachment on cap. $5.

Blackhawk Shooter's Bag, in great condition, with subdued U.S. flag. $40.

Blackhawk Executive Attache Case, with laptop inser, in great condition. $60.

Desert Strobe Pouch, made by Emdom with hook and loop packing, in excellent condition. $10.

Black Eagle Industries Shotshell Belt. Never taken outside. $20.00.

PayPal is preferred. IM or email me if you have any questions or would like pics.

2. Atty_Guy

Atty_Guy

3. Atty_Guy

Atty_Guy