close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Quantum "Energy 4" Casting Reel And Two Berkley "The Pulse" Bass Rods

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sgtstinger, Jul 11, 2004.

1. sgtstinger

sgtstinger

I have a Quantum "Energy 4" Casting Reel And Two Berkley "The Pulse" Bass Rods For Sale.

The Quantum reel is in Excellent mechanical condition, but shows some usage wear. It has 4 ball bearings for smooth operation, magnetic and mechanical brakes to help avoid backlash, and continuous anti-reverse. It also comes with two extra spools that can be quickly interchanged with the one in the reel. Great if you want to change to a lighter or heavier line for different fishing conditions.

The first Berkley "The Pulse" rod is a 6' 6" Medium Action Trigger Stick. It's in Excellent condition having been purchased new 3 or 4 years ago and used very little.

The second Berkley "The Pulse" rod is a 6' Medium Heavy Casting Rod. It's also in Excellent condition having been purchased a couple of months prior to the first rod, but it has been used a little more than the other one.

This gear is all solid, first-rate bass tackle that's been lightly used.

I spent over $325 buying all this just a few years ago and it's spent the vast majority of that time standing in a corner, collecting dust.

$175/Delivered via FedEx Ground Service. I am selling all three items as a package and will not split them up.

sgtstinger@netscape.net

Pictures available on request...

2. sgtstinger

sgtstinger

>>> I will now consider trades involving the following items:

Bushmaster AR stripped lower in New or As New condition.

Yugoslavian SKS in Excellent condition. MUST have bright, shiny bore with no pitting. Prefer that serial-numbered parts match.

USGI 20-round M14/M1A mags in As New or Excellent condition. Prefer Borg-Warner(BRW-marked), Olin-Matheson(OM-marked), or Winchester(W-marked). NO CMI-marked mags. Period.

Other AR-related or M14/M1A-related items considered, just e-mail me with what you have.

sgtstinger@netscape.net