close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Prototype Benchmade AFCK with Glock Medallion

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dougader, May 22, 2004.

1. dougader

dougader

I picked this up from Benchmade's V.P. of marketing back in about 1995.

I was told only 4 were made up. One was sent to Gaston Glock, one to Gaston's son (?), one to a Glock executive and then this one. I don't know how true the story is. Honestly.

Glock did not pick it up as a catalogue item. At about the same time, HK did pick up a tanto bladed Benchmade for their line of accessories and they were very popular.

Anyway, this has been sitting in my safe all these years. I'm not much of a collector; I'm more of a user.

The box was originally marked as a plain blade, but marked by hand with an "S" noting that the knife has the half serrated blade. I carry a regular AFCK (since about 1994 or so) and love it.

LOWERED to $200.00. If interested, let me know.

Thanks.

P.S. The box is not faded. I took the pic in sunlight and that edge of the box just turned out weird with my digital camera. I can take other views if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

2. Battlescarred

Battlescarred

I was wondering if you would be interested in any trades? I have a Stainless Contender frame and Simmons pistol scope if you would be interested. If not, I understand!

Thanks

SGT Barry Bentz

3. dougader

dougader