close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Pool cue with case Vintage VT-50 by Lucasi **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Shootin' Shane, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane

I’ve used this cue twice and it is in excellent, mint condition. Vintage cues are made by the same manufacturer that makes Lucasi cues. The Vintage VT-50 is made from bird’s eye maple with antique stain and features a floating cross design with blue/green outlines. The wrap is double pressed black Irish Linen with green specks. The shaft is made of 100% grade A hard-rock maple. The wood is turned four times during manufacturing to make sure it’s straight and stays that way. The quick release Accu-Loc joint provides a rock solid hit and feel. The 11 layer vacuum sealed tip holds chalk longer and shape better. The Ivorine III ferrule comes with a manufacturers lifetime guarantee. The high gloss UV finish gives the cue a rich, high quality look, while protecting the stains and colors from fading. The shaft is 13mm. The weight of this particular cue is 20 ounces. The Vintage VT-50 retails for $165.00. I will also include a high quality hard case which cost $45.00. This package is yours for $125.00 shipped in the US only. I accept PayPal or money order. Thanks for looking, Shane

sgilliatt@hotmail.com

2. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane

3. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane

Still available! Surely someone will want this fine cue with a very nice case for $110.00 shipped...Thanks, Shane

4. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane

Any pool players out there? Someone make me an offer! I would also consider trades for folding knives of equal value. I like Benchmade, Microtech and Emerson. Thanks, Shane

5. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane

BTT! $100.00 shipped or trade for ??? Thanks, Shane

6. Shootin' Shane

Shootin' Shane