Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPF

I have a Plainfield M1 Carbine with sling, 1-5 round mag, 2-15 round mags, and 1-25 round mag, along with some ammo (probably around 50 rounds). Not sure of the round count, but I only put 50 rounds through it and I don't think my uncle ever shot it, but I cant say for sure. I haven't been able to find my charger for my digital camera, so I want to keep this FTF. I can do cell phone pics. Really want to get a Kahr CW9 or .45 so I'm open to some trades.

$400.00 FTF not interested in shipping at this time

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
442 Posts
i have a plainfield like his, and except for the reciever all the parts are usgi. it has never failed to work and heck grab you a 50.00 g.i. stock set and go play band of brothers. if i had the money this one would be mine. just a free bump.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks tenholewheels, this gun is in great shape, I thought it would have sold already. I have no use for this and would really like a new off duty gun.

Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks for the pic. it is actually a nice pic!

I only did one job this week so I'm tight on cash. When i was a kid my father had the same model with the vented barrel. he sold it to a friend and didn't know how much I liked it. ever since i've wanted to get one!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,553 Posts
Let me know if you change your mind about shipping it + pm sent

·
Registered
15,649 Posts
If you change mind about shipping, lemme know.
I have an FFL in TX who would receive it for me.
It would have a brother w/ the other Plainfield I own. It's been reliable and that's why I want another one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts