close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Pentagon X3 flash light in Georgia

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by anubisgodofgods, May 8, 2007.

1. anubisgodofgods

anubisgodofgods

LNIB Pentagon X3 light. This light has an excellent beam and throws light a great distance. I bought it to mount to my AR but decided it was a little too big and went with a smaller light. The light was also too bright for a CQB rifle at 135 lumens. Not a scratch on this light and it comes with the lanyard and instruction book. I will even include 3 brand new CR123 batteries. It lookes exactly like the one in the linc.....$65.00 shipped
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/pex3xeli.html

2. Spongebob

Spongebob

I have a friend that has one of these and its a brute! I wish I had the funds to buy it.

3. testosterone

testosterone

I have 2 of these lights, one mounted to my ar thats gone through a few thousand rounds with no issues....and a great price.
    which tail cap?

4. MTHall49

MTHall49

Just checking. Not trying to give you a hard time on the price, ... I'm just stretching a bit thin until I get a new car pool partner.

BTW: I am not familiar with these. Is this a lot larger and heavier than say a Surefire 6P? Tac/Rail mount or also good to carry?

5. MTHall49

MTHall49

I just followed the link. I didn't know the light sold for that much.

6. anubisgodofgods

anubisgodofgods

I'm firm on price since I will loose at least $5.00 - $10.00 on the shipping. I'm not into flash lights so I can't say what it is compared to in size. It has a tail cap that has a push button momentary on or you can turn it clock wise and it will be constant on. It is 135 lumens but only appears a little brighter than my 65 lumen Pelican light but it throws a flood beam 3X the distance as my Pelican light. In a house or building it will without a doubt blind someone if you point it at them which is why I got it but like I said it is a little bigger than I wanted only because I have a light weight M4/A3 and I want to keep it light weight so I went with a smaller but not as bright light. I was going to keep it for an around the house light but I never need it, it just sits in my night stand drawer. I need a little cash so I decided it is an item I can live without since I have other (not as nice) flash lights if I need one.