close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K digital camera package [OK]

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by gsarg, Dec 22, 2005.

1. gsarg

gsarg

I have a lightly used Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K 5 megapixel digital camera package. To find out about the camera, please see the link HERE . A few features include 2" lcd screen, 12x Optical Zoom, Mega Optical Image Stabilization, and manual focus ability. You can use the LCD, or the viewfinder has a color lcd built-in as well. This camera can take pictures as easy as you want, or you can really dial in the manual features to tweak your pictures.

Included in the package is:
    FZ20K camera, 16 mb SD memory card, Battery Pack, Battery Charger, AV Cable, USB Connection Cable, Lens Cap, Strap, Lens Hood, Lens Hood Adapter, and Operating Instructions. I seem to have misplaced the CD Rom that went with the camera, but you don't need it since everything is Plug-n-Play. I believe you can download the software from Panasonic's website.

As a bonus, I have included the following Panasonic accessories:
    * Panasonic Lumix case specifically made for the FZ20K. These are not available in the USA; only overseas. This case is a perfect fit for the camera
    * Panasonic Remote release model DMW-RS1. This is extremely difficult to find. A standard remote release will NOT work with this camera; only this release will work

The camera is like new, and retails for $549.95. The case and the remote release alone are almost $100 added on to this package. I'm asking $375 shipped for everything so I don't have to go through the trouble of putting it on eBay. I have references available. Please email questions to:
    gsargATcoxDOTnet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gsarg

gsarg

One time price reduction before putting on eBay: $375 shipped.
    Thanks.
    -gsarg

3. bdqadvisor

bdqadvisor

Can't PM you-do you take paypal?