Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered for sale: A beautifully custom-finished excellent-condition original (Gen 1) Troy Industries Drop-In BattleRail 7” Railed Handguard for AR15s with traditional two-piece CARBINE-length handguards that use the delta ring system for retention. These are an easy NO-GUNSMITHING enhancement to bring your M4-style rifle into the 21st century with mil-spec Picatinny “rail estate” that won’t add significant weight! Beautiful custom Cerakote finish in Magpul Flat Dark Earth applied by MAD Custom Coatings remains pristine, as these guards have not been used since they were refurbished.

CD26225C-3221-4279-83C8-B5136C8B7503.jpeg

Innovative, lightweight Troy Industries implementation of a classic minimalist quad-rail design lets you clamshell top and bottom halves together just like the original polymer handguard. Totals just 7.5 oz BEFORE you subtract the weight of your current HG! You get mil-spec Picatinny tails at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’ clock positions; the top rail extends over the delta ring, bridging the gap to your flap top upper receiver for a continuous optic platform. You even get four (4) QD sling sockets milled in fore and aft on the sides! You can configure your M4 for virtually any application and switch out your handguards with no tools! Matching low-profile Magpul ladder rail covers trimmed to fit are also included as a free bonus!

I paid $120 + S&H about 7 years ago for this handguard BEFORE the expensive custom FDE ceramic finish, plus another $30 for the rail covers (included when you buy this HG).

YOURS FOR $67 delivered in ConUS!
(Discreet PayPal only, please.)

8A2A7763-1144-4187-A666-840BF615ABAF.jpeg

DFD7B0A9-3A67-436E-A875-619CD4A710BC.jpeg

NB: Your purchase of this component implies that you have done your due diligence and concur with my appraisal of the listed provenance of the item and its compatibility with your specific rifle based on the photos and empirical information provided here. I want you to get what you expect, so please do your homework. Buyer assumes final responsibility when making this purchase.

Thanks for your interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts