close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS or WTT / Nikon Lenses & Filters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eddie C., Jul 12, 2002.

1. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Nikon Nikkor 17-35mm F2.8D AF Zoom Lens, also Nikon Nikkor 50mm F1.4D AF Lens, have Nikon Glass filters for both. Total Package was over $2000.00. Will sell for $1300.00. All are brand new and never used. If you have an interesting trade for real nice firearm let me know.:)

2. Eddie C.

I will take $1150.00 for the 17-35mm Zoom and $135.00 for the 50mm separately. Someone surely has an interest in Photography and good taste in lenses among our Glock enthusiast on board. Will entertain any interesting trades in firearms also.

3. Eddie C.

The 50mm lens and filter are SOLD! Jim you got a great buy! The Larger lens is still here. I thought that one would be gone in a heartbeat, shows what I know! This one is a steal guys- come on. This is brand new. I tell you what $1100.00 plus shipping for the lens and filter. Nobody has that lens even used for that price anywhere. Eddie.

4. Eddie C.

Well the filter is gone, Richard you got a good one. The one piece of equipment I thought would go first is still here. The 17-35mm F2.8D AF zoom lens is now $1075.00 plus S&H. If you do any inside photography this will become your favorite lens. This lens focuses down to just a few inches. This is new in box. Come on Glocksters, this is a great buy!

5. JLS

JLS

My 50mm lens came in today and it's perfect. If anyone is considering buying a Nikon 17-35mm F2.8D lens check out what they sold for in the "completed auction" section of ebay. About $1200+ for a used one makes this one a bargain. Fortunately for me (and my gun collection)I don't need one.:) As a plus, Eddy's a good guy to deal with. Thanks Eddy!

Jim

6. Eddie C.

How about $1050.00 plus shipping and handling?

7. Eddie C.

I wanted all my friends on Glock Talk and Sigforum to have a shot at this lens and I guess no one wanted it. So in the next day or two I will be putting it on e-bay. The last one went for $1250.00+ and it was USED. This has been on a camera for about a minute and a half. So let me know in the next day or so because then I will have to get more for it because they charge you to sell it. Come-on guys don't lose out. Thanks anyway for puttin' up with me on this but I really do want to let you guys have first crack. Eddie.

8. Eddie C.

Thanks everyone the lens is on e-bay and my reserve has been met the first day. So it will sell no matter what. I would like to take the time to thank everyone for taking a look and inquiring about my stuff. I appreciate it and wish you all well. Thanks again, Eddie.:)