Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slid the gun in it for about one night (sold gun). This Right Handed holster was made for a G36, but I think it will fit any of the 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 GAP, or .357 SIG Glocks. I'll check it tomorrow when I go by the gun shop to make sure.

No pics, but they have them on the website :upeyes:

Asking $70 Shipped or trade for comparable J-Frame or Taurus small frame holsters. I will also consider your holster + cash if it is a bit less (I have NO cash to offer).

I will also trade straight up for the entire 8 seasons DVDS of Barney Miller:supergrin:

Offers for less than I am asking may be ignored:whistling:

·
Registered
511 Posts
"but I think it will fit any of the 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 GAP, or .357 SIG Glocks"

IF the holster is the "slide" version and will fit the 9/.40 (fullsize and subcompact) models I'll take it for the asking price - (I have a 17/26 that I would like this holster for and if it will fit them we have a deal)

Just let me know

ETA: I'll have to pass after talking with comptac.

Thanks so much for your time and good luck with selling.

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"but I think it will fit any of the 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 GAP, or .357 SIG Glocks"

IF the holster is the "slide" version and will fit the 9/.40 (fullsize and subcompact) models I'll take it for the asking price - (I have a 17/26 that I would like this holster for and if it will fit them we have a deal)

Just let me know
It is the slide version. I'll check it out tomorrow and put you first in line if it fits.

Edited to add: It does fit the G22 just fine. PM me to confirm you want me to mark it SPF.

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available. I did try this out on a .40 S&W Glock and it fit fine without me even adjusting the tension.

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to pass after talking with comptac.

Thanks so much for your time and good luck with selling.
Not sure they told you what they did, unless they want a sale from you, because I tried it out and it worked fine. Good luck..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts