close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS or WTT Glock 21SF for G21 in Northwest FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cbsaf, Mar 24, 2010.

1. cbsaf

cbsaf

I have a Glock 21SF with the standard Glock rail and Glock original mag release. No ambi problems here. It is a new production N series gun with the newest screw on front sight. It has less than 100 rounds through it. The only mods are that it has had the mag catch button sharp edges lightly smoothed and the trigger safety has been contoured to the trigger. If I didn't mention it you wouldn't notice.

Looking to trade locally for a regular full frame black G21 in a M series or newer serial range with similar round count of less than 500. I just don't like the smaller grip as much as the regular grip. I also have an extended slide stop installed but can put the standard one back on if desired.

Will also sell outright in the local area with two mags for $500.

Please note that I am in Florida on military orders and will have a copy for you to view upon trade. I have an Alabama drivers licence. I can legally buy and sell in both states. If you feel uncomfortable with this I will have no problem transfering your gun to me through a local FFL as long as you pay the transfer fee. I have nothing to hide but I'll make you feel better if it helps me get a trade.

Pictures added.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010