close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS or Trade? Video Collection

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TEX, Jul 4, 2006.

1. TEX

TEX Millennium Member

FOR SALE or TRADE? - VIDEO COLLECTION

80+ VHS tapes on various subjects related to firearms, tactics, survival, unarmed defense, etc. in excellent to like new condition. Includes AGI gunsmithing tapes on 1911, Glocks, Mini-14s, etc., Thunder Ranch skills and tactics tapes, similar Gunsite Tapes, Massad Ayoob tapes, wilderness survival, competitive shooting, etc.

Over $2,000 worth of tapes. I am asking $300 plus $50 shipping (82 tapes make for a heavy box!), unless you live within 1-hour of Houston, TX, in which case I would deliver sans the $50 shipping. I may be willing to trade, full or partial, for something I am interested in such as tapes/DVDs on similar subjects that I have not seen, certain firearms, etc.

1st Choice - swap tapes on a temporary baisi for about 2-3 weeks each person just pay shipping. Doesn't have to be tape for tape. If you find 5 tapes on my list that you are interested in, but only have 2 tapes that I am interested in, we can still do the swap for no more than shipping costs.

2nd Choice - Swap permanently for like tapes or DVDs. Again, does not have top be a 1 for 1 swap. If you have something I am interested in I may be willing to swap 2 tapes for that 1 tape.

3rd Choice - Sell the entire collection as described in the second paragraph.

4th Choice – Sell portion of collection.

If interested, please send an email request for a complete list of the videos to tridogkaty@ev1.net

Thanks - TEX

2. 00Buckshot62

00Buckshot62