Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Marine Armorer
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since william_h won't respond to any of my PM's even though he's been loggin on and surfing the ads I'm putting this back up for sale. I will now require that I receive payment withing 7 days or I'll put it back up for sale again.

I have an excellent condition OD frame 3rd gen G19 that I would like to sell. I've decided to just stick to my M&P 45c since my main sidearm is an M&P 45 fullsize.

The OD has new night sights and includes the case but none of the factory goodies. (2) 15 round factory mags included. The 19 is currently sporting a Ghost 3.5# connector, NY1 spring, and a Tango down extended magazine release. But if you want I can install the factory spring, factory connector, factory magazine release, or all.

As expected the pistol has been flawless functionally. There are minor rubs in the finish on the slide from carry. Nothing a few taps from a touch up pen wouldn't fix.

Looking to get $450 shipped. I'll also sell my Kydex shell (just the shell) for a Comp-Tac MTAC for an extra $25 that fits the Glock 19.

I accept postal money order, personal check (must clear before I ship), or discrete PP (+3.5%)

The second pic looks like a lot of wear down the right side of the slide but it was just my finger prints that I forgot to wipe off before I took the pics:

This pic kinda shows the little rubs in the finish:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Your pictures are some of the only ones I've seen that show the OD green Glock as OD green, not tan, cool! Have you checked the WTB forum here, there's a couple people actively seeking an OD G19.

·
You Breed 'Em, YOU Feed 'Em!
887 Posts
Every time I see one of these I want one......but then I remember......I already have one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts