close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS -- nice G23 w/ extras -- prefer FTF in Jax, FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by evi1joe, Sep 29, 2008.

1. evi1joe

evi1joe

** I have a 3rd generation Glock 23 **
    Great to Like New Condition! (500-800 rds through it--never had a problem of any sort)

Includes:
    * 5 magazines (full-capacity g23 mags--$80+ value)
    * grip plug
    * extended slide stop installed
    * extended mag release installed
    * Tru-glo Tritium/fiber-optic green sights ($99 value)

$450 -- Face-to-Face in Jacksonville, FL (cash or discreet p_p_ +3% only; price is non-negotiable!).
    ----------
    I'll ship to your FFL in US lower 48 for $480 USPS money order or $495 discreeet p_p_.
    **NOTE: IF YOU can get USPS MO and your FFL to me by Monday, I'll overnight the gun to you on Monday for $470.

EMAIL: JFLOW25@GMAIL.COM
    ---------
    ** Face to face trades I'd be interested in working (plus or minus cash):
    1. Kahr P9 (serial number after YD0xxx)
    2. Glock 19, newer 3rd gen in Like New condition (preferably with mags, etc)
    3. S&W M&P45 mid-size or compact with no external thumb-safety (prefer no mag-safety)
    ----------

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  2. evi1joe

evi1joe

3. D2W

D2W

Are you the first owner? What is the age of this G23?

4. evi1joe

evi1joe

I'm the one and only owner. 3rd generation, with rails. Test round was shot 5/2003, serial number: FLZ5xx. Dad got it for me in Fall of '04 or Spring '05. I've shot about 7 or 8 boxes of ammo through it and my dad's used it to qualify 4 or 5 times (to keep his carry license up-to-date since retirement). It looks brand new to me. I just had it as a nightstand home-defense gun, but rarely took it to the range (I tend to shoot the plinker and carry guns at the range--P22, P9, PM9, P3AT--because .22LR is cheap and 9mm was free...until dad retired).

The gun has never missed a beat--I've even tried to get it to jam by shooting limp-wristed & left-handed, but it always goes bang. I test all my guns b/c I can't own them if I don't trust them 100%...even though my PM9 was working great after a trip back to kahr, I still had to sell it b/c I was only 99.999% about it. Though my P3AT has never had a problem, I still don't trust it just b/c of all the bad things I've read--but I'll carry it until I test an LCP or a Kahr P380 that's also 100%.

IF you're in Jax, I'll gladly meet up with you at Bullseye range to let you see it and shoot it a bit...if you want a G23, this is a great deal. I'm actually not a fan of the Tru-Glo sights--I just put them on because an IDPA guy I know said that's what everyone was using (and I was thinking about taking it out there). I'm more into the line and dot (kahr, straight-eight type sights).

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  5. Bikecop501

Bikecop501 One Smart Cooki

this is filler text

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  6. evi1joe

evi1joe

Bump.
    Price drop to $450
    (sold one mag and the ammo).
    I still haven't taken pictures--will soon (and send them to those who requested pics--it's a new looking gun though).

7. forhim85

forhim85

Are you ever in the Orlando area?

Or perhaps going to the Tampa gun show on 18/19 Oct. 2008?

Thanks,

Dave

8. john in jax

john in jax

PM sent and a bump for a local guy

9. evi1joe

evi1joe

Bump. Got batteries for camera (finally)--will put up pictures/email them tonight. This is a really good deal at $450 you local jax folks!