Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a NEW IN BOX Smith & Wesson M&P 9c with a 3.5&#8221; barrel, stainless steel slide and two 12 round mags, one with finger rest, one without. It is brand new, never fired with everything that came with it from the manufacturer.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Price: Special: $ SPF
It&#8217;s a great pistol, but my daughter is going to college next year so I need the money for college Expenses. It has only been out of the box twice: once, when my FFL and I inspected it when it arrived; and a second time when I took it apart and cleaned and lubed it. Has all paperwork from factory and factory Box.<o:p></o:p>
Details: Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. Only for sale where legal. Must ship to FFL. Will not ship to Kalifornia, sorry. Thanks for looking. Local FTF possible in Northern Illinois.<o:p></o:p>
Pictures will be available by Tuesday afternoon by email: [email protected] It is brand new. check out my feedback at Gunbroker under handle jweez63 - 100+ all positive.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts