close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS NIB LH Fist Holster for G19 in TN

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by chris26, May 10, 2006.

1. chris26

chris26

I have for sale a Brand New Fist Brand #9 Close Cropped Basic holster for the Glock 19 (although a 17 fits w/o a problem). However, I had an the reinforced lip put on the holster to aid in reholstering and maintaining the shape of the lip. It also has 1 1/2" loops. And it also comes with the Fist "dimple" that keeps the gun securely held in place until you are ready to draw it. This holster cost me $100 approx to make and I would like to regain $75 from this purchase. Please email me at erinsmonkey2001@yahoo.com for pictures and I will happily send them along.

2. chris26

chris26

BTW I am also looking to trade for high end 1911 parts ie Ed Brown, Wilson, EGW etc and 1911 gunsmithing tools. Please email me with what you have and we can make an agreement. I am also willing to throw money into the right kind of deal. Thanks again. Chris

3. PWRDbyTRD2

PWRDbyTRD2

think you could shoot me a few pix?

4. chris26

chris26

Sure thing! But please send an email to my address at erinsmonkey2001@yahoo.com, as I can send /attach photos from there but I do not know how to from here (I am only quasi computer literate, unfortunately.) Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you. Chris

5. chris26

chris26

Jasong, I tried to email you pics but your email service kicked it back stating you had to full of an inbox. Please send me adifferent address and I will resend pics ASAP. Thanks, Chris

6. chris26

chris26

7. chris26

chris26

BTT Last Time....

8. chris26

chris26

Also have a LH K3 - KYDEX J HOOK holster made for a 4" 1911 by Fist Holsters for sale as well. I will take $25 for it. It has been slightly used and still works and looks great. Thanks, Chris

9. chris26

chris26

Withdrawn and Off to Ebay due to lack of interest.