Glock Talk banner

WTS NIB Glock 19 9mm

1538 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  briana
---> ***SOLD*** <---

Could have sworn I updated this post a long time ago.
Maybe I just imagined it.
In the interest of clarifying things, let me state the G19 is long gone.
Sorry if anyone was misled by the lack of a "sold" status.
I'll try harder to not sell any more Glocks in the future.
:supergrin:

Third generation Glock 19 9mm, S/N KEUxxx. Purchased in May 2007, and I never got around to taking it to the range. Has been in storage since then. Pistol is unused/unfired. There's a very small bit of finish wear on the barrel from manually cycling the slide, and having been field stripped a few times. Other than that it's 100% mint, "as new in box" condition.

Comes with all the standard things you get with a new Glock; hard case, two 15-rnd mags, mag loader tool, cleaning brush & rod, cable lock & keys, owner's manual (still in sealed envelope), two fired casings from factory (still in sealed envelope). Everything is new and originally came with this pistol.

More pictures are available at the link below. Asking $519 shipped to your FFL. Do not contact me to buy if this item is legally prohibited where you live. Prefer a bank check or postal money order for payment. Will also take cash FTF if you're in the northern Colorado area.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Pro Agitator
541 Posts
You did notice the date is from 7 months ago didn't you. Please use PM's so you don't start bringing old ads back into the system. Seems every now and then a new person gets in here and does this and it really get's things messed up for the buyers and sellers.

· Registered
5 Posts
You did notice the date is from 7 months ago didn't you. Please use PM's so you don't start bringing old ads back into the system. Seems every now and then a new person gets in here and does this and it really get's things messed up for the buyers and sellers.
Common sense would dictate that if an item had sold, the ad would be deleted or at the very least, whoever wrote the ad would have the courtesy to say that it was no longer available. Perhaps the "new person" like me that you mention would believe that nobody and no system would keep 7 month old expired ads that had already sold their items with no mention to this fact. Quit bothering me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts