Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this last month and am wanting something else. This gun is 100% brand new from Glock with everything it came with. The serial # is MDH*** which puts it made in May/2008. I need the cash for another project and am not interested in trades at this time. I will include an extra niw 10 rnd Glock 26 mag (3 total) to help kinda help the buyer pay the transfer fee on his end.
Please email me at [email protected] with questions or comments, Asking SOLD shipped to your ffl. Thanks Scot..

pics can be sent to any serious buyer, but we all know what a nib G-26 looks like and I have 100% positive feed back on here and every other forum.:cool:

·
Registered
776 Posts
PM sent looking for location and FTF

·
Registered
310 Posts
precisely, because not every brand new glock26 looks the same.
Ok wise guy let me ask you this, how do you know a seller is telling the truth or it's what they said it is without; pictures, holding it in your hands?

You don't know the condition this gun or any gun without pictures or holding it first hand.

What if they; dropped it and it's all scratched up, or shot is a bunch of times, or it has holster marks all over it?

Feel free to buy blind, I wont.

No disrespect to this seller, this is a general statement it's not anything against you or your sale.

I would like to see some pictures before I make an offer.

-1000000 for the :rofl::rofl::rofl: post Yankee Fist

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ok wise guy let me ask you this, how do you know a seller is telling the truth or it's what they said it is without; pictures, holding it in your hands?

You don't know the condition this gun or any gun without pictures or holding it first hand.

What if they; dropped it and it's all scratched up, or shot is a bunch of times, or it has holster marks all over it?

Feel free to buy blind, I wont.

No disrespect to this seller, this is a general statement it's not anything against you or your sale.

I would like to see some pictures before I make an offer.

-1000000 for the :rofl::rofl::rofl: post Yankee Fist
I don't think this argument holds much water. It doesn't take a degree in rocket science to copy and paste a picture of a very popular handgun, from either an auction site or the internet, into an internet forum. If it's a factory new weapon, with no modifications and no use, pictures are fairly worthless.

PM sent.

·
Registered
516 Posts
My sentiments exactly. If you cant trust someone when they tell you the gun is NEW IN BOX. Then how can you trust them to send the gun once they receive your money? Regardless of what picture they show you. Besides its one thing to PM someone and ask for pics or post and ask for them. But posting that "This Thread is Worthless" crap when someone says its NIB is just ignorant. Free bump for the OP, hope you get this thing sold.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
If you had the opportunity to meet Scott, as I have, you would know, what he has said is fact! Here's his email address [email protected] once again for those that may have missed it, buy with confidence bump.

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guys, pics will be up soon. What happened to my post here? I am just trying to sell a gun here...:impatient:

·
Registered
185 Posts
-1000000 for the post Yankee Fist
it struck me as funny...get over it :yawn:.

Eagle, sorry to tread on your thread...nice pics by the way. Good luck with your sale.

back to the top!

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
precisely, because not every brand new glock26 looks the same.
:rofl: :rofl:

Even though you got hassled for a pic of a NIB G26 (wow, that's hard to find on the internet) here's a free bump for you Eagle1. Good luck on the sale, awesome gun...I never leave the house without my G26. :cheers:

·
Aznav
76 Posts
So I walk this thread to the bottom and somebody says it's sold. Is it sold? Is it SPF? If it is sold, it would help to just let us know near the top. tx,

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I walk this thread to the bottom and somebody says it's sold. Is it sold? Is it SPF? If it is sold, it would help to just let us know near the top. tx,

relax, it is still for sale...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep, heard back from OP and his dealer won't ship to the land of fruits and nuts with the new laws. I guess we're like a diseased limb, it's better to cut us off to save the rest.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts