close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: New Ruger LCP w/Extras $260 in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Brotherslims, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Brotherslims

Brotherslims

WTS: New Ruger LCP w/Extras $260 in Minnesota *SOLD

I have up for sale a 2 month old Ruger LCP. I picked it up to use as my go everywhere carry pistol. I love the LCP but I carry my J Frame the majority of the time. I have exactly 12 rounds through it and was actually only carried twice. The LCP comes with (1) magazine, flat magazine base plate, soft sided Ruger pouch, paper work, original box, Sideguard roughed out pocket holster, Tom Schleif pocket holster, a RH Tom Schleif IWB holster and 7 rounds of Gold Dot .380 ammo. $260.00, Face to face transaction with permit to purchase or permit to carry is preferred. Shipping is possible to your FFL and on your dime. Please PM me or better yet email me tyreewalton@msn.com if you have any interest. Thanks for looking.

*Crimson Trace Laser pictured not included for sale price.* If the buyer is interested in the Crimson Trace, I’d sell it for $140 with purchase of the LCP or $165 shipped without buying the LCP.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. JK-linux

JK-linux

Where in MN? I'm in Plymouth (Twin Cities). Thanks!

3. Brotherslims

Brotherslims

We're neighbors! I'm in Robbinsdale...That said, The LCP is Sold Pending Funds. Sorry!

4. JK-linux

JK-linux

Bummer. Congrats on the sale though!