Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered for sale: A matched two-piece Magpul MOE AR15 Carbine Furniture Set — comprising a mil-spec diameter MOE carbine buttstock and two-piece MOE carbine-length handguard. (Does NOT included MOE pistol grip. ALL IN BLACK.) For more than a decade, these components have represented the benchmark for tactical functionality in AR furniture. Great for your budget AR build or a spruce-up for your older M4-style carbine!

B20275EF-B337-41F9-B6BE-A5AFA976C5EE.jpeg

Part #s:
MAG-400-BLK (Buttstock)
MAG-424-BLK (Handguard)

(Polymer buttstock and handguard only. Receiver extension (buffer tube) and other components for collapsible carbine stock are NOT INCLUDED.)

All purchased circa 2010, unused “as new” condition and still in original cardboard packaging (less plastic sleeve for the handguard). Safely shelf-stored for years as “rainy day spares”. (NB: I believe this handguard is PRE-M-LOK.) Original MSRP total $60 plus S&H.

COMPLETE 2-PIECE SET is YOURS FOR $47 delivered in ConUS!

Discreet PayPal only, please.

Your desire to purchase these items implies that you attest that you are legal to own firearms/this accessory and that the item you are purchasing is legal for you to own in your locality. It also implies that you have done your due diligence and concur with my appraisal of the listed provenance of the item, based on photos provided here. I want you to get what you’re expecting, so please make sure this works for your rifle.

SOLD AS A SET ONLY.

Thanks for your interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts