close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wts New!!! Black "beltman" Belt Sz 40!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Philly K-9, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Philly K-9

Philly K-9 Run! I Dare ya!

I measured WAY wrong and ordered the wrong size belt from "The Beltman". It's a black 1.5 inch bullhide belt with the plastic stiffner and a chrome buckle. It has seven (7) holes. The 40 inch measurement is from the tip of the buckle to the middle or 4th hole. It's really nice and I do want to get another. Let my mistake be your gain!

THIS BELT IS BRAND NEW. I WORE IT FOR ABOUT TEN (10) MINUTES TO SEE IF IT FIT. IT DOES NOT! :sad:

I'm only asking to get back what I spent, minus shipping. I'm asking for $80.00 shipped. New, it costs $70.00 + $10.00 for the plastic stiffner. That's $80.00. Add in shipping and it comes to almost $90.00. Add a 3 week wait to that. For $80.00 you can have a BRAND NEW belt in a few days. I promise to ship it ASAP from time of payment. PROMISE.

I'd also consider a stright-up trade for a Milt Sparks "Watch Six" for either a Glock 19 or a Glock 26, any color with 1.5 or 1.75 inch belt loops. Or a trade for another 1.5 inch Belt Man belt, Black or dark brown, size 42 or 43 (told ya I measured WAY WRONG!).

I really prefer PayPal but a Money Order will also do. If using PayPal you will get your belt a lot faster.

Thanks,
    John

NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

2. slimg

slimg

Have you considered keeping the belt and using it for weight loss motivation? :supergrin:

Just kidding. This is a great belt, as I own three of them. Good luck on your sale.

3. Philly K-9

Well, what more motivation do I need? I just said that a 40 inch belt was WAY SMALL (with a Glock IWB, but still)!!! I'm not allowed to bodybuild anymore so my middle is expanding. I have about 5 pair of "motivational jeans" hanging in my closet already. Keeping the belt won't matter much! But, hey, thanks for the sugestion! :banana:

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

4. tusk212

tusk212

Still for sale? Any pics?

5. Philly K-9

Sorry, no pics. My 2 yr. old got a hold of the digital camera and , well, let's just say it doesn't take such great pictures anymore and leave it at that.

Really, the belt is BRAND NEW! I figured I'd try to sell it here before sending it back for an exchange. This way I get my money back and someone else doesn't have to wait so long for one of these belts.

6. tusk212

tusk212

Is this 40'' or 40 pants size, cause i just measured and i need something along the lines of 42''.

7. Philly K-9

It's 40 inches from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole (4th of 7 holes).

8. tusk212

tusk212

Going to have to pass. Sorry

9. Marauder.45

Marauder.45 Can'tre-MemberS

Got a link to the site or something.

My waist goes 38-40 right around now. Would this work with a suit and tie? Or casual?

10. Philly K-9

It's a very nice, plain black belt. Yes, it will look right with either a suit or a pair of jeans. The only problem with a suit is the size of the belt loops. Make sure thay are wide enough. This belt is 1.5 in. wide. That's the "Middle size" if you will. They go 1.25, 1.5 and 1.75 in wide.

I normally wear jeans and it would go well with them if I wasn't so chubby! It's plain black with a chrome buckle so it will go with just about anything.

heres the link: www.thebeltman.net

Thank-You!

11. maximus2161

maximus2161 Master Chief

I own several of these belts and they are great quality.

12. orangehole

orangehole

IMHO 1.5" is a bit too thick for dress pants but looks fine with jeans. This is a nice belt and someone should grab it!

13. Philly K-9

Come on! Somebody has to want this belt so close to Christmas Time!?!

14. Philly K-9