close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eddie C., Jul 25, 2002.

1. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

WTS New in Box. NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver. Stainless Steel Finish with Rosewood Grips. $175.00 Including shipping and handling to your FFL.;e

2. Eddie C.

Okay, how about $165.00 shipped to your FFL. It's brand new, never been carried. Thanks, Eddie.

3. Eddie C.

I am only selling this because I bought one with the 1 5/8" bbl. This one has the 1 1/8" bbl. This is easier to hide in the pocket. I bought it a couple of months ago and never carried it or shot it. Many police carry it as a last resort and it covers them with the departments as to always have a gun on hand. It blew me away, in the months before I purchased it, I stopped down to talk with my cousin who is with the local P.D., and while talking with several officers about different weapons I found out about half seemed to carry one of these in a spare pocket. They said beats a knife, stone, or whatever. I paid $209.00 plus tax (a little over $221.00). I'm losing about $70.00 or so after shipping. Hey even if you have to wear a Tuxedo and go out with the wife, nobody will know you have this in a spare pocket. You know what? It does beat a knife!

4. Eddie C.

How about $160.00 shipped to your FFL?

5. Eddie C.

I want to thank everyone who took a look at this 22 magnum and inquired about it. Thanks so much, it has sold. Look for my ad about the 22 LR. mini revolver. Eddie.