Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m cleaning out my safe of things I don’t use anymore. I don’t have exact round counts, but the approximations are close. All prices are FTF in Fredericksburg, Manassas and Woodbridge (Northern VA). Might travel farther, but only if the price is right. Please use the PM function to contact me. I have included one picture for each gun, but if you follow the link, it will show the rest of the pictures.

Terms:
No Trades! I am downsizing so please don’t offer.
All prices are cash and FTF only. Shipping is extra.
Most prices are firm, but I will accept reasonable offers.
I will not split up items that go with the guns.
Two forms of ID: VA ID + Military, CCW, Voters, ETC

Gen 3, Glock 31 (.357 Sig) - $400 SOLD

It is very clean and all stock with standard sights. I can’t find a mark on it! Less than 100 rounds fired. Comes with (3) ten round magazines and case. Used as a range gun only.

Kahr P45 (.45 ACP) - $600 $550

It is in very good condition, all stock with standard sights. It has a light mark near the takedown lever. Approximately 300 rounds fired. Comes with (3) 6 round magazines, paperwork and case.

Kahr Pics

Kimber Ultra Carry II (.45 ACP) - $700 SOLD

It is very clean and I can’t find any marks. It is all stock with standard serrated sights. It has fewer than 300 rounds fired. Comes with (1) 7 round magazine, paperwork, lock, and case.

Kimber Eclipse Pro Target (.45 ACP) - $800 SOLD

Very good condition with a very few light handling marks. It looks really nice! Less than 300 rounds fired. It has target night sights that still glow. It comes with (1) 7 round magazine, paperwork, and case.

Smith and Wesson 1911 (.45 ACP) - $900 Withdrawn

This one is very clean with very few light handling marks. Less than 50 rounds fired. It has serrated target sights and ambi-safety. It comes with (2) 8 round magazines, paperwork, lock, barrel bussing wrench, and case.

Sig 220 DAO Two Tone(.45 ACP) - $650 SOLD

Very good condition with a few light handling marks. It has night sights that still glow well. This model has a rail. Unknown round count, but it looks to be low as there is not much wear on the barrel finish (where it locks up). It comes with (3) 8 round magazines (one is new), spare threaded barrel made by sig, paperwork, lock, and case. It does not come with a thread protector.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sig 229R (9mm) - $500 SOLD

Very good condition with a very few light handling marks. They are almost not worth mentioning. It looks good! It has night sights that still glow well. This model has a rail. Unknown round count, but it looks to be low as there is not much wear on the barrel finish (where it locks up). It comes with (4) 13 round magazines (2 are sig, 2 are mec-gar), hogue rubber grips, standard grips, paperwork, and case.

Springfield XDm Two Tone(.40 S&W) - $550 SOLD

This one is very clean with no marks. Less than 100 rounds fired. It has the standard serrated 3 dot sights. It comes with (2) 16 round magazines, paperwork, lock, case and all accessories that come from the factory.

Springfield XD (.45 ACP) - $500 SOLD

This one is very clean with no marks. Less than 100 rounds fired. It has the standard serrated 3 dot sights. This one is the model with an external safety. It comes with (2) 13 round magazines, paperwork, lock, case and all accessories that come from the factory.

Springfield GI Micro Compact (.45 ACP) - $400 - SPF SOLD

This one is very clean with no marks. Less than 100 rounds fired. It is all stock with standard sights. It comes with (1) 7 round magazine, paperwork, lock, case and all accessories that come from the factory.

Springfield XD Sub-Compact Two Tone (.40 S&W) - $500 SOLD

This one is very clean with no marks. Less than 100 rounds fired. It has the standard serrated 3 dot sights. It comes with (1) 9 round magazine, (1) extended 11 round magazine, paperwork, lock, case and all accessories that come from the factory.

Desert Eagle (.44 Mag) - $1000 SOLD

I bought this one used. The included spent case has a date of 2007 on it. I can’t find any marks. I am unsure of the round count. I have only put a box through it since I bought it. It has a nice polished finish. Comes with (1) 8 round magazine, lock, tools, and case.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Springfield GI Micro - SOLD.

Kimber Ultra, Sig 229R, Sig 220, Glock 31, and XDm 40 - SPF

Still some good ones left. Most of these are going next weekend. I will keep you updated on the progress. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Springfield GI Micro - SOLD.

Kimber Ultra, Kimber Eclipse Pro, Sig 229R, Sig 220, Glock 31, Desert Eagle, XD Sub Compact, and XDm 40 - SPF

The Kahr P45 (price drop: $550), S&W 1911 and XD .45 are still left! Most of these are going next weekend. I will keep you updated on the progress. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still Available!: Kahr P45 ($550), S&W 1911 ($900) and XD .45 ($500)

Springfield GI Micro, XD 40 Sub Compact, Kimber Eclipse, and Desert Eagle - SOLD.
Kimber Ultra, Sig 229R, Sig 220, Glock 31 and XDm 40 - SPF

Most of these are going next weekend. I will keep you updated on the progress. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Still Available!: Kahr P45 ($550), S&W 1911 ($900) and XD .45 ($500)

Springfield GI Micro, XD 40 Sub Compact, Kimber Eclipse, SIG 229R, and Desert Eagle - SOLD.
Kimber Ultra, Sig 220, Glock 31 and XDm 40 - SPF

Most of the SPF's are going this weekend. I will keep you updated on the progress. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kahr P45 ($550) and XD 45 ($500) are still available! Both are great guns.

Glock 31 SPF, S&W 1911 withdrawn and the rest are SOLD! Thanks to everyone so far. Hope you enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts