close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Motorola C650 cell phone (TX)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TexasGlock23, Mar 20, 2006.

1. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

Backed out, up for sale again!

I have a pretty nice T-mobile cell phone for sale. It is a camera phone with 4x zoom and speaker phone. It comes in the original box with a wall charger, hands-free kit that has never been used, all manuals etc. and a carry pouch if bought at original price. If not then I will keep the pouch for the phone I have now. I am selling it to fund a new tactical light from Streamlight. I change cell phones quite a bit. About every six months I buy a new one. This one is in about 90% new or so. The only problem, and I say that lightly is on the back of the phone. I had it in a pouch and it ripped. I superglued the pouch and some got on the phone before it dried. You can barely tell where I took it off. I tooks pics of it to show. I am askiing $50 FTF or plus shipping. Any offers are up for suggestions. Please let me know. Thanks for looking

Jared

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TexasGlock23

If you would like any more pics let me know. My girlfriend's camera take a little clearer pics. I can email them to you.

3. Xrunner

Xrunner Running Man

How is the battery? Thanks

-Mike

4. TexasGlock23

Works fine, I only used the phone for around 4 months maybe 5 with this Motorola. It will need a good charge since I haven't used it in several months. I just didn't like the phone much. Like I stated ealier I change them alot. In the last 3 years I have has about 10 phones. I got it when I signed my third year contract and it was a promo deal. I paid $120 for it and they go for quite a bit on Ebay. I switched to a Samsung e335. Which I will be selling soon. Let me know if you have any more questions. We can work something out.

5. TexasGlock23

Are you wanting the original box and manuals? It would be cheaper with out the original box to ship. But I am sure for priority(2-3)days it wouldn't be more than $5 or so. Give me your zip and I can get a quote.

Jared

6. TexasGlock23

Alright, it's back up for sale or trade for G22/G23 stuff, or a holster for a CS9. Let me know what you have. The mounts gone and I still have a scanner I want to trade or sell. This phone is great and well worth the money.

Jared

7. JMag

JMag

I highly recommend www.cellforcash.com for getting rid of old cellphones. The business may not accept all phones, however.They even send you the box for mailing.