close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Molon Labe Dog Tags, Pens...and more

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by desertfox, Mar 26, 2010.

1. desertfox

desertfox <font color="red">Suspended</font>

OK, got some good responses when I posted pics of these, so went ahead and made up more of each. They will come with a Key Ring, do not have any chains at the moment. Pricing is $5 each (I'll take a $1 off if you are also buying a Glock Plug from me). Shipping is $2.

and ofcourse here are the pictures of the Molon Labe Dog Tags:

[​IMG]

I also have some "In Glock We Trust" Tags I did:

[​IMG]

Just make a note if it is a ML tag # or IGWT tag #

I also have some Molon Labe Wood Pens. pen 1 is a Push top Maple wood pen. Pen 2 is a rosewood twist top, Pen 3 is a twist top Maple. $15 per pen
    Shipping will depend on the order, but at most $5 flat rate box can fit quite a few.

[​IMG]

Will add more things as I get pictures done.

I was asked about custom engraving. I can do custom engraved dog tags also.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. Adjuster

Adjuster

I need some tags as well. I have black and white art that will need to be converted for engraving. Sort of like a family crest type of thing except this is for a motorcycle club. Who does the artwork in your family? Are they using Illustrator or some other program? You can PM me if you like. I need 20 tags, 10 with 1 logo, 10 with 2nd logo. Can you give me a ballpark cost to alter and convert the art for engraving per my instructions and then burn 20 tags? Please just ask or PM for any details you need.
    Thanks
    Adjuster