close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS:MOD Mk 1 CQD Knife Spec Edition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bnhguns, Jan 16, 2006.

1. bnhguns

bnhguns

For Sale, 1x Masters of Defense (MOD) Close Quarters Defense (CQD) MK 1 knife. This is the Limited Special Edition MK1 folding tactical knife, and has all of the best features. This knife is brand new, and comes with all of the paperwork/accesories.
    I am asking $295.00+shipping, retail is $380.00. Pleas email with any questions.

2. bnhguns

bnhguns

Hello, gentleman...........sorry forgot to specify. It is a manual knife. The Special Edition has a sharpened top edge section, serrated thumb stud, serrated lock button, an extra Prylon sheath in addition to the standard nylon sheath, which allows the knife to also be carried with the blade open (cool feature), and a "Sanitized" blade. It's a great knife, but I just have to make some room in the safe.
    Trades....Hmmm...I am looking for a Surefire or KAC picatinny forend for a AR15/M4 Carbine 16", Surefire light for the same (either the front sight tower mount or the scout version), Mags for a HK P9S 9mm, HK USC, HK SL8 or the Surefire X200b weapon light. That's pretty much it.....and Thanks!;+

3. bnhguns

bnhguns

BTT.....I'm looking for a Strider fixed blade too!:supergrin:

4. bnhguns

bnhguns

BTT.....Any offers? Thanks:banana: